Monday, August 25, 2008

Freshly Made Frozen Yogurt

My girl friend brought me to try this the other day....

The freshy made frozen yogurt... There have two flavours, which are Original and Green Tea. You can choose your own toppings such as mixed berries, coconut flakes and etc...

It's 98% Fat Free. Taste really nice as it aste just like ice-cream but it's yogurt ^___^

My girl friend told me it's pretty famous in US and a lot of Singaporean on diet girls have this for their lunch... T_____T


Have a try if u find this at your neighbourhood... Fresh Made Frozen Yogurt ! ^_____^

10 comments:

J. J. said...

looks very delicious.

nandos has frozen yogurt. taste just like ice-cream.

Anonymous said...

yes I like to eat frozen yogurt once a while.. they taste like ice-cream but still it's a bit different..
I love the wood spoons

ting said...

Yogurt yogurt I love you!!! I am one of the yogurt fan too! Nowadays, Malaysia selling yogurt maker wisely and everyone can make yogurt at home with the yogurt maker and yogurt powder...very easy and cheap too.

Anonymous said...

They have yogurt icecream here...but no thanks! My daughter loves it though!!!

MiuMiu said...

Jane: Issit? Dunno is Australia Nandos have or not..

Ces: I like the spoon too.. very cute!

Ting: Relli..? That would be fun! But I heard the machine at shop cost 30K AUD ley :(

STP: LOL..But I really like this yogurt ley.. not so sweet and texture like icecream... can eat a lot! 97% fat free mah! LOL

Anonymous said...

Ymmmmy..... I am hungry now. :-)

Anonymous said...

Opps wrong spelling..

Yummmmy..... I am hungry now. :-)

ting said...

The yogurt maker cost RM70 - RM100 here. And the yogurt powder cost around RM10-15 though for 1kg of yogurt.Only for yogurt, not yet to yogurt ice cream.

Anonymous said...

Frozen yogurt.. not sure I've tried before.. but the one you showed looks delicious.. hehe.. If I go to visit you, have to bring me there! :)

MiuMiu said...

Kathleen: 1st time u comment on my blog.. :) Thanks for visiting~ Nextime we go have it togather.. It is just somewhere near TownHall.

Web: wow... that's quite cheap ley..

HC: My friend told me there is a very nice one in Melbourne. Let me check-out where is it and let you know :)