Saturday, June 14, 2008

YumCha @ Zilver 同乐轩


Went to shopping after finish working the other day. And bf decide to meet me for YumCha at ChinaTown- Zilver. "YumCha" is actually pretty common all around the world which do have Chinese. In some country might call them "Eat Dim Sum". I do actually go YumCha at least one a month lah... as I think it is consider quite delicious compare to other Chinese food in sydney.


Zilver was under another name (forgot it's old name) and got renovated i think last year? Lots of HK artists had visited the restaurant when they came to Sydney. So.. the food consider not bad lah!

When we reach the restaurant the other day around 12:30noon (It was on Thursday), we been seated straight away as it was not full normally during the weekdays.

We ordered some SiuMai and they taste good.



Traditional 烧卖 - Nice~

Jade Skin SiuMai 翡翠烧卖 - Look different but taste similar to the traditional SiuMai

Then we ordered more food, there are my favourite such as "WuGok" (Fried Yam with ChaSiu inside), "FongZao" (Chicken Feet), Fried prawn roll etc...



Chicken Feet, 凤爪 - Yummy! Can see from picture rite? :)


WuGok,芋角 - One of my favourite dim sum!


YumYumYum.. My Favourite!!! Skin is cruncy and the meat inside is juicy!!! GOOD!

The staffs there is pretty friendly compare to other YumCha restaurants in Sydney. Normally they are rude and VERY impatient and we were actually used to it already. -_-"



The fried prawn roll serve with mayonise - Not bad lah!

Actually we were pretty full already but my stomatch always will have spare space for dessert lah! So we order somemore... We had Chrysanthemum Goji Jelly, GuiLinGao and TauFuFa!!! ^__^



Chrysanthemum Goji Jelly- Taste very light, almost like eating NUTHIN! Lol

Okay we are really FULL now.. Bill Please.. AUD55 smth? Expensive huh... Wat to do we are in Australia!!! Nuthin here is cheap lah!!! :(


Tata!!!

2 comments:

midori said...

Yum Yum Yum
I miss yumcha
I don't like the dimsum restaurant in Oklahoma City
They're too expensive
Guess I have to wait for good food
Food looks awesome!!

Jing said...

That looks really delicioussssss! I like the jelly!! lol..
That's quite expensive.. Usually when I go yumcha with my bf.. we spend like AUD$35 and more.. only for two of us.. >.< But we still like to go every month! LOL.. I love yumcha food la!