Friday, June 13, 2008

I feel so SwEeT today~~

For the very first time, he arranged a wonderful night for me. I'm really touched!!! =) Although there is some incident happened during the night but it doesn't really spoiled my mood...



*We are holding hands.. =)


First of all, the surprise began with a dozen of Columbia red roses. The roses are stunning, where each pedals are so thick and red, i can't stop myself from keep smelling n touching them with my fingers.

I enjoy holding the roses in my hand like this ^_^


One of the picture taken by the camera men with his proffesional SLR camera


Then... we head towards to Darling Harbour and i got another surprise when i been told that we are going to have dinner on a cruise. Hmph.. How lovely is that huh... *^_^*



At the reception


About to board the ship


Quickly take some picture while we were waiting for boarding

The food the is so so la.. but the view and environment is just too great, with all the harbour bridge, ophra house, Sydney City View and etc.. ^__^ *hapihapi!!

The hungry lady...

During the dinner, there is a camera men came over and take picture on us. He got them printed and framed nicely within an hour. Cost AUD15 each if you would like to purchase from him. Slightly expensive but surprisingly the pictures came out really nice (I mean my face, lol). So we bought 2 which is AUD30. LOL.. Ok now u know if u wanna earn AUD15 from me u got to know how to take a good picture for me okay? :) Not easy ok? My bf tried soOoo many times but failed! LOL.. And he claimed it is not his problem but i am just too... too ugly!!!! GrrRrgH! sooo.. angry.. didn't talk to him for 3 mins? forgot.. :P

Edwin started to get sleepy after i forced him to keep taking picture for me..


We were sitting upstair and this is the view from our table.


After the dinner, they have some sexy girls and a hot guy doing some dancing n singing on stage.. which is not bad lah! Oh yah.. about the incident that i had mentioned... is.. I GOT STOMACH ACHE!!! So disturbing when u got to keep going toilet at this type of moment... -__-"""



Didn't manage to take any picture for the shows as it is not allowed.

Once we reach home.. my bf sleep straight on bed z.z..zZZzz.. he must have tired already...




After sitting in the car for few hours, the roses started to get/look dry, so i quickly re-arranged them in a vase with the specific powder water given by the flourist. Hope they will look well when i wake up tomorrow morning lah. Sleepy liao. Goodnight Tata~zzz..

6 comments:

midori said...

Wow
I wish Des would surprised me like that
Dinner on a cruise!! That's amazing..
Glad you enjoyed~

MiuMiu said...

Hmph.. i think is becoz i always tried to 明示&暗示 in front of him sooo many times that he should so smth sweet to me ..n finally i got smth lah LoL.. I think i am quite 烦sometimes.. as a gf.. huhu~

Jing said...

That is so sweet! hehehe.. I went to that cruise when I visited Sydney during Easter break - but is with a bunch of tourists that we travelled with and instead of dinner, we had lunch. So the view won't be as nice as the night one! hehe..
Is it a special occasion for you? Anniversary? lol

J. J. said...

that is so sweet! the flowers are beautiful. I never seen so thick petal one.

nice blog. I enjoy reading it. it is very friendly! no worry. hoho.. and also very 文艺 - refer to the 雨中的仙人掌 on top of ur blog.

MiuMiu said...

Reply to Jane: haha.. thanks for telling me tat.. Will try my best to keep this blog alive.. ^__^

MiuMiu said...

Reply to serena:
Ya.. It was for our anniversary day hehe... We saw a lot of tourist the other day as well..