Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sydney Fish Market

Last weekend, Edwin decided to cook his Spore style Prawn Mee for me again, so we drive all the way from Parramatta to the Fish Market (around 30 minutes driving) ^____^. As he really want to get the real fresh Prawn for his cooking.

So, we were welcomed by this friendly men near the entrance.. LOL..

Nothing much u can see at the Fish Market... The view there is so so only... and the environment also not that nice also... But the only thing u got to see/eat here are their lovely seafooooodss!!!!

It seems pretty normal to see all these in Australia but.. I still remember when the first time I came to Australia.. I find them pretty interesting and drooling..

Fish Market is one of the major tourists attraction spot in Sydney... especially for the Chinese tourists... o___O

The seafood are sooo fresh and yummy but... is not cheap at all. I wonder if their do really enjoy it by paying so much money. AUD35 for a seafood platter? About RM100 for a seafood platter?.. -____- Always tell my friend who has visit Sydney... Just don't go and count for how much is it in RM if u wanna enjoy urself in Sydney.. Nothing here is cheap one.. :( but the views... FREE to see and take picture with the Harbour Bridge and Oprah House mah.. LOL :P

Below are some of the pictures I took for the seafoods. There have Oysters, Sashimi, Lobsters, Spanners, Clay Fish and etc....

Oysters/ AUD13.90 per dozen


Experience Men opening Oysters...


I think it is a good place to get the raw materials for making ur own sushi....








Salmons - Can buy this if you manage to know how to cut them into sashimi?


LOBSTERS =D~

Spanners


Baby Bugs/Hokkien is "Hay Bor" ?


Here are the hot food sections, where you can get the seafood platters from....

Look at the cheessyy Lobsters.. =D~~~ Drooling yet?




So many varieties....



How can you stop urslef from eating when you see all these.. ? hehe..

So we have the AUD35 seafood platter..

Don't forget we still have King Prawn Mee for Dinner.. Oghew.. isn't that a bit too much seafood in a day?

8 comments:

ting said...

Aww!!!The seafood platter looks good, does it taste as good as the look too? I am eager to taste on the cheesy lobster though. How about your prawn noodles by your darling for dinner then?

Anonymous said...

The cheesy lobster looks yummy! haha, singapore style prawn mee? COME BACK AND EAT LA! :p Btw, Im heading HK in 2 weeks. hehehe.. go there see if i can find 荷妈饼家!

Anonymous said...

Gee! You're going to join the Suituapui Club? Hahahahaha!!!! $35, quite cheap...if not converting! I think at Manhattan Fish, over RM40...

Anonymous said...

I'm droolinggggggggg... I should've visited the Fish Market! How could I miss that? I like the cheesy lobster.. really good! You should show us your king prawn noodle soup too!! kekeke.. Now I'm hungrryyyyyy

MiuMiu said...

Ting: Didn't tried any lobster that day... "Boh Lui $$" LOL..
The Prawn mee was good.. especially the soup as he used a lot of head prawn to cook the cook.. Luckily my skin didnt get itchy after so many seafood in a day! ^___^

Kel: Yeah.. which time we go back never eat until Pengsan... LOL
OMG u serius.. really got that shop in real life? I thought they make it up one?? No? Let meknow if u reli found it coz I am going to HK Oct GeeHee~

STP: STP Club = Food Food Food~ Yey! Yummy food is my best friend~ ^___^

HC: U can come again anytime my dear... I wait till my neck very Looonggg liaw~ :(

STP:

Unknown said...

Feel like giving myself a trip to Aus now..yummy!

Anonymous said...

wah lau ehhhhhhhhh
the sashimi and lobsters look sooooo damn good!!
Yeah can never convert the money to RM lar
after so many years here, I never convert anymore, sometimes I don't even wanna know the current conversion rate..

Anonymous said...

Baby, always think seafood here is much cheaper than shanghai...

It's great to find out everything in MY is cheap ,so i can enjoy myself....