Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dragon Boating @ Sydney~

Can't believe I went for this Dragon Boating race.... I really enjoy it and very sure will keep doing it for any coming races..hehe..

Thanks Edwin (Ah Bui) for bringing me into this sport... Now Ronnie do has sports.. can you believe it? LOL
Thanks everyone in BlueFins, all of you are so nice n great!

We are going to have another big race at Darling Harbour for coming Chinese New Year~ They told me it is the biggest race among the year so.. I think could be quite fun!


It's all about teamworks~~




Definitely build up ur fitness!!!

How much?? See this.. LOL

Before.....

After..... hahaha...


Time for the delicious meals after the race~~ Yay~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. were you in the race, in one of the teams as well?? looks fun~~

ting said...

wow...can't believe. No other proof?

Anonymous said...

ya.. were you in the race??? haha
so li hai ahh

MiuMiu said...

that racing photo is last year one... haven't got any photo of me in recent race yet... I know.. hard to believe unless i show a clear photo of me sitting on the boat holding the paddle paddleling with my funny looking face!!!LOL... Nextime la if I got any picture of that XD
Is hard for me to concentrated on the racing (since it was my first race) and photographing myself at the same time.. Ppl might thought I was there just to kacao kacao.. not serius enought! haha..

Anonymous said...

Im shocked when I read your entry! haha, So you & ed both love dragon now... how about cookie? lol. Anyways, great to see excitement over at your end! 加油!

Anonymous said...

Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish I was there !!!!!!!!!!