Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Special Trip back to Malaysia

Finally have some time to sit down and do some blogging...

Just come back from Malaysia 2 days ago...

This trip is not my normal "back to Malaysia" trip since I have two cute and sexy friends coming with me all the way back to Sibu then Sabah then Brunei.

This is Little Sexy Olivia originally from ShangHai. Been to Australia for 7-8 years. We were working togather in a call-centre. She is one of my best-buddy at work! :)


And.. This is Hot n Sexy n Crazy Leah originally from Sydney!!! :) Our Trip won't have so much FUN without her! She is so energetic and fun at all times :) I love her so much!!!


I was too busy introducing everything in Malaysia.. from food to signboards to.. plants.. etc.. LOL

Too much too mention... more to share for my next post :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home...and a warm welcome to ur two friends. Hope they will have a wonderful stay here in Sibu. Lots of good food and fruits in season!

MiuMiu said...

STP: So sorry didn't make it to have a drinks with you... Only 2 days in Sibu.. U can Imagine my schedule LOL
Hope You can intro some great food for me nextime :)

Anonymous said...

what a fun trip!!!!!!!!!